Good Tidings and Great Joy

Did you have a fabulous Christmas?  I did, and I hope the New Year is even more fabulous......I have high hopes for 2014.  I will be blogging more in the new year, this past year got away from me and although it was kind of nice not having to worry about blogging or my etsy store (which has been on hiatus), I'm ready to get back in the loop. Mr. Bittersweet has gifted me with a lovely new laptop so I don't have too many excuses now....

My daughter gave me this Underwood typewriter for Christmas and my son gave me a vintage kitchen scale to go with my collection.....once I start taking down the Christmas decor, I'll be sure to post my lovelies as I get them displayed.

Peace to all and a Joyous New Year.
~Robin

3 comments:

Terra said...

I like your Underwood typewriter, we had one for many years. My dad was a newspaper columnist and got his typewriter while still in college. Probably modern stuff at the time :)
Enjoy your new laptop as you write blog posts in 2014.

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Very Awesome typewriter!!
Looking forward to reading more of your posts in the New Year!
Warmly,
deb

Debbie Kay said...

That is an adorable typewriter....yay to more posts in the new year!

Smiles,

Debbie