I am Here

                                                         Photo via Pinterest

    I am Here. Just very busy and have had many things on my mind that have nothing to do with the blogging world.  My husband told me that I had over 40 spam messages on my last post so I changed my settings and now I have to approve comments.  When the cat's away the mice will play I suppose:)
    We have had no snow accumulation this Winter, and the past few days have felt very much like Spring.  I am cleaning and rearranging and throwing things out and actually enjoying it very much. It is very rainy here and the dog has tracked in so much muck all over my floors it's hard to keep up.
   I have slowly begun to come around and visit all my neighbors blogs....I have missed so much. I will be back soon....my computer is in need of a new cord so while I am waiting on that I have been stealing moments on my husband's office computer....it's very hard to read blogs from a smart phone...and it's a horrible strain on my middle-aged eyes. :)

Blessings to all for a great Weekend.
~Robin

6 comments:

Vee said...

Hi Robin,

Always nice to find you home. I've just been taking a quick waltz through your Pinterest boards...you've gathered some great inspirations. I'm off to follow.

Vee said...

Thanks, too, for moderating your comments without resorting to the dreaded word verifications...those are also tough on old eyes.

Attic Clutter said...

Hi Robin (:)
thanks on my lil'chair.. I hear ya on the spams
I just go in there and delete them all..don't like to have to do all the letters and number thing when I add a comment ..but thats ok too..
hugs.P

Attic Clutter said...

will have to see how to do the approval thingy..
that is a good thing (:)

Priscilla said...

Hi, Nice to see u are still here! I am not visiting blog land as much either these days. Take care Priscilla x

Attic Clutter said...

Happy Easter (:)