Last Day of School

I am well, just wrapping up the end of the second semester and all that comes with it.  Next year my boy will be a High School Senior.  Where does the time go?

Monday the 10th is our last day of school and there will only be one item on the docket....an Algebra II final...then, our school year is over.  Thank you Lord....it was a quick school year..not the easiest, but quick.  Only one more year to go.

I am going home to New England at the end of the Summer...it's been 9 years since I've been back...I think it's high time-don't you?  I can't wait to see my Mom, my sister Liane and all the rest of my siblings....it will be good to be on the same Coast instead of the opposite one.  I am most excited as I have been very lonely for my family.

Blessings to all for a great week!
Me (and my thumb) having fun with the camera :)


2 comments:

Vee said...

Yes, it is time to come to New England and soak it all up. Sounds great!

Hope that final today goes very well!

Kimmie said...

Love you and your thumb...happy off of school days!

Kimmie
mama to 8
one homemade and 7 adopted