It's been a very difficult year for me and I am praying that Good Things will happen in the New Year.
Thank you so much my Dear Friends for the kind words, I needed more time than I thought to collect my thoughts.  My husband kept asking me if I was going to do a last post about Sadie and I chose not to, the pain is still fresh but now we can smile and laugh when we speak of her..that's not to say there aren't still tears..they are just fewer and far between and she is now in my heart instead of by my side.

Christmas is now upon us and we are having a guest this year for Christmas and through the New Year. In all the years we've been a family, it's only been the four of us each Christmas morning.  My daughter's boyfriend is flying in from California and we are most excited. Good Things are on the way.  Be Blessed.

8 comments:

Tins and Treasures said...

Good evening, Robin,
I think about you often...every time I scroll down past your link in my sidebar...and every time I use my coffee cup cozy! You are a good friend and I wish the best for you this holiday season.

Happy Monday ~Natalie

Terra said...

I pray 2012 will be a gentle and happier year for you, dear blog friend.

ohiofarmgirl said...

So glad you are back...it has been a difficult year here too but God will somehow make things work for the good. Dianntha

Carol A.Bender said...

So glad to see you here. You take such lovely pictures. I'm sorry to hear of your loss. I will pray for a better year for all of us. I think we all deserve it. ;)

Susie Q said...

So pretty Robin! I pray 2012 will be a sweet year for you and all you love...I think about you so often, especially when I look at the things I received from you. You are so special.
Love,
Sue

Shelley said...

Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas with many blessings for the New Year....very sorry about the loss of your precious pet...I am just reading about it.

Vee said...

Robin, I feel that finding you here is one of my best Christmas gifts. Truly. It has been a difficult year and you are a tender soul. Here's to a Merry Christmas and a bright New Year. Much love!

GARAGE SALE GAL ~ Deb's Earthly Delights said...

Hi Robin!!!
It has been a "different" year here too! We miss our Mack A LOT!!!
God continues to take great care of us...
Warmest Christmas Blessings!
deb