Happy New Year!

Yup, that's the kind of year it's been.  It is tradition that we get one bottle of champagne to ring in each New Year.  This year, we agreed that it would take a bit more...one to ring in the New Year...and a second to toast the Loved Ones that we lost....four beloveds total.  I know 2011 has been full of hardships for many and I pray that 2012 will be full of Hope...and CHANGE (as in no more Obama), but more importantly I wish for you Health, Happiness and Prosperity.  I heard a Christmas song the other day and the lyrics said something like..."I don't mind stains on the carpet as long as there's food on the table"...and that is so so true.

May your table always have food on it.
Happy New Year!
Love,
Robin

11 comments:

Vee said...

=)

Happy New Year, Robin. May it be a better brighter year all around.

Terra said...

Happy new year, Robin, and I hope the champagne toasts bring you joy, and a happy start to 2012. And, oh yeah, I agree with you about the change in the White House.

Donna said...

Happy New Year to you! I "hope" that there is "change" at the end of 2012 too!!!

GARAGE SALE GAL ~ Deb's Earthly Delights said...

Happy New Year to YOU and yours!
I'm hoping God will richly bless us all in the New Year!
I love champagne!!!
Warmly,
deb

Trish said...

And a very Happy New Year to you too!

Kathi said...

Happy New Year, Robin and family. I wish for you a joyous new year as well and hope for the future. Blessings, Kathi

twobarkingdogs said...

Best wishes for you and your family for a wonderful New Year! And, I fully intended to take out the bottle of champagne in the fridge (leftover from last year!!!) but never got around to it. I think I'll have it for breakfast! take care, D.

Cookie said...

Wishing you a brighter 2012 - here's to much happiness, health and change in Washington!

x0x0

Denise said...

I am looking forward......... letting the past fade ..... looking to HIM the author and finisher of my faith...... I have no will power but I am going to give over my will to HIM and HE has the power..... Have a Happy and Health New Year..

Lynn said...

Happy New Year, Robin! Sorry to be so late in stopping in! Love the picture!!

xoxo
Lynn

Cindy Garber Iverson said...

Yeah, 2011 had some interesting twists and turns in it for us as well. I hope that 2012 does bring you all that you hope for... and more!

Cindy at Rosehaven Cottage