I'm Still Here...and a Road Trip.

I bet you thought I was never coming back again! Actually, I was always here...the summer was a rough one, Sadie is still with us and each day we have to spend with her is a Blessing. My husband lost an Uncle, I lost my last living Grandmother, we lost Flynn and we are dealing with Sadie's cancer.
I have not been snapping photos nor have I traveled to any exotic and exciting locations this past summer.
My daughter spent 3 glorious weeks in New England however, and my beautiful niece did come to stay with us for a brief but thoroughly enjoyable visit. Summer is turning to Fall and we are looking ahead!
Now, get your affairs in order and stock up on snacks because soon we are taking a road trip down Memory Lane :)  I came across all my old photos on Google+ from my old blog before my previous computer went up in flames and lost everything.

You're excited...I know, I was too!
See you soon!

7 comments:

Terri said...

That is awesome! Google+ rocks! Glad you are back!

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Hi Robin! I am so sorry to hear of your losses - I can so relate as a little over a month ago I lost my mother. LIfe is so hard. Little Sadie...little Sadie...my heart breaks for you. Hold on, little girl, hold on.

God Bless you all,

Becky

GARAGE SALE GAL ~ Deb's Earthly Delights said...

Hi Robin,
I can relate to some of your recent situations...
Hoping that fall brings joyful blessings.
Warmly,
deb

Denise said...

You have had a rough summer.... I am so sorry about your loss... The hope that lies within us gives us strength to look to tomorrow when we will be united once again with those that we love...... I am happy that you still have Sadie....... bless her heart........ I believe that we will see our pets once again in heaven don't you?

Kimmie said...

Glad you found a moment Robin to check in. Sorry about Sadie. I am sorry about all your losses. May God be your comfort in this and may your eyes and heart be firmly fixed to Him.

xoxo
Kimmie
mama to 8
one homemade and 7 adopted

Trish said...

Hey, glad you are back and yes...memory lane should be very exciting..grin.

Grandma Kringle said...

I just love Google+! And Sadie is adorable...I'm a huge pet lover with 2 dogs, a cat, and a bird! Thanks for stopping by my blog and following along!
Grandma Kringle
http://grandmakringle.blogspot.com/