Instant Collections....

I only pick up vintage rolling pins if they're under $2 and only enough to fill this old salt crock.

(Don't mind the dust)...my collection of vintage enamelware coffee pots on top of my red amoire...the red  lights add a nice touch in the evening.


A collection of husband's photos from when his Grandfather dabbled in race horses, with a remnant of an old metal horse weathervane thrown in for impact.
Rulers....so far I've found 19 in cupboards and drawers, and I have a feeling more will surface.

I collect many things, dust and clutter seem to be heading the list but I am trying to keep on top of it.
We are starting to get some very lovely days here and are seeing the sun more....thank GOD.
Just wanted to share....
Blessings!

8 comments:

Vee said...

The racehorse pictures on that wall are very nice, love the old enamel coffee pots...what dust?...I'd love to see them with the red lights on. You are wise to limit your rolling pins to what will fit in the crock. That's a salt crock? I'd never have known. I've wondered about the shape of them before when I've seen them. I am so glad that you are enjoying some decent weather for a change...sun is always nice.

Shelley said...

Love your collections...you have them displayed very nice....beautiful home....blessings

twobarkingdogs said...

Love to group like items together .. makes a nice point of interest. And! I'm glad to see you blogging more often, too!

Denise said...

I love the old rolling pins... I have two or three. Never thought about putting them in a crock.

Have a blessed Easter..

Becky K. said...

Cute collections. I like the way you have displayed them.

Enjoy the sunshine....It must be all yours. It has been shy here lately.

Lynn said...

Love your collections and how you have them displayed. Am glad spring is on the way for you - we're having the up and down weather right now with a little rain thrown in! Happy Easter, Lynn from the yardsale board

Joy said...

what a neat idea with the coffee pots and then adding the lights.
Happy Easter!

Denise said...

Hope your Easter was peaceful....... Sending wishes for summer......