All Dressed Up....

I bought these adorable glittery birds awhile back...I just now got around to dressing up my hutch in the entryway.....I hadn't done much with it since I took down my Christmas decor...lol.   Soooo, over this past weekend I decided to gussy it up a bit...I like to change it up from time to time just a bit.
I put this sweet Princess Bird in a little nest....she looks quite regal sitting there...waiting on her beau...

..and he looks very attentive and dapper in his top hat.  These birds are much more beautiful in person...I got them from DanieGirl on Etsy.....she's a girl who loves glitter...as I do.

Since my hutch is usually where I like to display my birds and nests etc...I mix up the accessories a bit. This time I decided to add punches of white throughout....my sparkley birds are white and so is this great key I got from JCKEEVER on Etsy...she has a darling little shop and the keys were but a few dollars each.

The wood and the natural elements sometimes can be so dark so I really like the contrast of the bit of white...
                             ................sprinked throughout.
I love my big old chippy seagull....he gets to sit right in the front and center.
Now if I can only get the rest of my house in order I'll be sitting pretty too!

Blessings to all!

10 comments:

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Looking great! I sure enjoy peeks into friend's homes!
warmly,
deb

Vee said...

You're so right... the white really helps the eye see the darker pieces. You enjoy displaying old photographs, too, I see. Very nice...birds, nests, old photos, keys...all good!

Linda said...

Oh, your birdies are darling...wonderful collection of nests...hugs, Linda

Denise said...

I have not done much for decorating since taking down the Christmas things.... I need to get my act together.... Love your Seagull...... He is keeping watch..

Becky K. said...

Those are fun. It is so nice that you are giving business to Etsy folks. I am just learning about this community even though I have read and heard about it for a couple of years now.

Shelley said...

Looks great Robin...love those sweet birds....blessings

ohiofarmgirl said...

Love your glittery birds!!!Dianntha

Edie Marie's Attic said...

adorable!!

Hugs, Sherry

Priscilla said...

Lovely decorations! Perfect for the coming warmer weather! and I love a bit of sparke too ;)

suzeeez said...

I love your little birds and you hutch looks great! Very nice job. :o) Sue