Semester One is closing....

I will be posting irregularly this next week, the first semester is closing ..although my son is schooled at home-his curriculum is run by the state so we have some fine tuning to do to get any late work in so he can receive credits for these classes.  Then of course, next week is finals week so lots to do to prepare.

This week there will be a fund-raising bake sale for the students in Jazz choir and Jazz band....the proceeds help fund the student's trip to Disney, where they will perform in April.  My daughter is in Jazz Choir so I will be baking up a storm tomorrow in preparation of the fundraiser, and I'm sure I'll be a patron as well!

Blessings to all for a great week!

4 comments:

ohiofarmgirl said...

Best wishes and just think..it is all downhill for the rest of the year!! Dianntha

Linda said...

A school year half finished....time flies. Bake away...I know you'll make some wonderful goodies..hugs, Linda

Vee said...

Have a great week and, if you get the chance, check in. All the very best to your son on his school work and to your daughter's Jazz Choir bake sale. Hmmm, I remember bake sales fondly. Great prices, great food.

Terri said...

Whew! I thought I was busy! Don't forget to breathe!