Cheater Mulled Cider

Now that the weather is finally turning a bit chilly and the trees are mostly stripped of their leaves...this has been a favorite drink of choice around my house. All we do is pour a cup of apple cider and microwave it for 2 minutes...then sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice and voila...instant 'mulled" cider.

Also, if you are planning on a Holiday party this is nice..just fill the crock pot with Cider...heat up and then top with pumpkin pie spice...your guests can ladle it out into cups themselves. Yummy!

I am getting the urge to start decorating for Christmas...anybody else?
Stay warm!

6 comments:

myletterstoemily said...

yes! i totally have the urge but won't
let myself do it until after thanksgiving.

i love your cheater mulled cider! i love
cheater anything. :)

Look beyond the picket fence said...

We love warm apple cider as well. It is one of the few drinks that is nice cold or hot. But I like hot cider the best!
denise

FarmHouse Style said...

Oh, I do love me some good mulled cider. Our local apple orchard makes their own cider and I have already been though a half gallon, it is the bees knees on these cool evenings:-)

Rhonda

ATTIC CLUTTER said...

HI
Oh yes the love the hot cider.. my son brought by three jugs- they had an apple press and made gallons of it last weekend -then had a BBQ
w/ rib party with all their friends..
I love the juice.. he made it out of Pink ladies .. one of my favorite.apples.. your blog looks darling Robin (:) hugs,Patty

Donna said...

Sounds yummy! I haven't seen that brand around here.

Yes, I'm starting to get the itch for decorating, but will hold off for a couple of weeks yet.

Linda said...

Robin....this sounds so good! I have Thanksgiving things out right now but will be ready to decorate for Christmas on the
26th....I'm sooo looking forward to Christmas...hugs, Linda