Sometimes doing the right thing is also doing the hardest thing you've ever done.   Some of you who know me well or have emailed me know what I am referring to.  I can't share anything right now but I do ask you to pray for myself and my daughter...pray for the Lord to give us guidance, patience and endurance to speak the truth so twelve others can understand. Someone we love needs to move on with her life and start to heal.  I believe the Lord puts certain people in our lives for a reason...nothing is an accident.

Never take anything for granted...ever. Kiss your loved ones and Thank God for your Blessings!

8 comments:

Becky K. said...

Praying, Robin!!! I am sorry you are going through a rough time.

Becky K.

Terra said...

I am praying for you and your family to come through this rough time to find joy and healing.

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

Praying!!!!!!

Terri said...

Hugs and prayers. Always.

Kim~HomeIsWhereTheHeartIs said...

Praying for you and your family, Robin {{{Hugs}}}

Shelley said...

Sending a prayer for all in need....this ME image has been such an inspiration to me for the past couple of years as I had to face very difficult circumstances in my own life....it is hard to go on sometimes when life seems so overwhelming and confusing but,with Gods grace and mercy it is so very possible...praying this dear one will find the courage and strength to do just that,move forward and trust God for healing and wisdom....

Mel said...

Our prayers are with you, and your family...

Many blessings,
Mel

Kirstin said...

I will be praying!!!