Just like this......

This is exactly how I feel without my laptop you guys!! I know it's not that bad but WOW...I didn't realize how much I relied on my laptop for certain things! LOL

Actually, I have plenty to do but I am dying to show and tell some pics but I don't want to upload a bunch of photos on either one of my kids' laptops that they are generously and patiently letting me "borrow".  I don't have access anytime...as they are both in school and need their computers a lot so my routine is off kilter so to speak.  I have Daughters computer in the morning and Sons in the evening and I am also trying to get some online Christmas shopping done...not very easy on a borrowed pc.. I'm looking forward to catching up with you all in the morning....hope all is well!

10 comments:

Becky K. said...

Hi! It is good to see you posting. It is so true that we become so very reliant and attached to our computers.

Becky K.

Linda said...

Hi Robin...missed visiting with you...good to see your back. How sad your computer gave out, I hope Santa comes early. hugs, Linda

Vee said...

Oh good. I mean, I thought you were going to write about depression depression. That picture is sooo somber. I know how much of a challenge it is to be without your usual connections and understand completel. Will look for you later...

Shelley said...

Will you be able to get another soon? I never had a lap top but,my daughter Regina does and she loves it so much better than a desk top. If I had one I would most likely take it to my bed with me..thats where I do all my bible study,reading and journaling...guess,I better keep the desk top are I may never leave my bed...smile....blessings dear Robin...

Mel said...

I can only imagine, it'd be like your cell phone calling it quits.

If you live close by your local library, most of them have computers for use, and you can access the internet. Just an idea, that may help with your holiday shopping 8)

Hope, you get a replacement laptop, soon.

Blessings,
Mel

Terri said...

I thought I had lost you. I am so glad to see you posting. Whew. That was a close one.

Yep, I feel the exact same way. Bob is going to be feeling the same when he no longer has his company laptop to work on!

Look beyond the picket fence said...

I love my laptop! I would be lost without it. I will also say that I am trying to limit my time on the computer though. If I turn it on I am on for an hour! I need to do other things! It is so easy to get lost in all the information and fun the computer has to offer!
denise

nadroj yaj semaj said...

Santa spoke to me this morning. He said he was coming on Saturday. ;)

FarmHouse Style said...

We just never know how much we rely on them until they are gone. Hope you get a replacement soon:)

Rhonda

Donna said...

I know what you mean! I am lost without my computer! Funny, how electronic devices are such an integral part of our lives now!

Hope you get a replacement soon!