Food For Thought....


Can't you just smell this pumpkin pie from your home? Doesn't it look so mouthwatering...ready to burst with seasonal cinnamony goodness? Pumpkin pie is my favorite and when I saw this I wanted to take a big bite out of it...............................but wait..........it's not edible...it's SOAP!  Yes....I said soap.  You can get it by the slice........
..or you can get a whole pie!! How wonderful is that!  I think, in addition to being the perfect soap for pumpkin lovers, this would be adorable on display in a Fall vignette...don't you?  This wonderful creation comes to you from SilverFirsFarm who also makes some other yummy treats for your bath and body.

You ladies know I love all things Fall...and all things Pumpkin....I've never taken a piece of pie into the shower before but there's always a first time....

I am going to spend my weekend relaxing and reading...and probably trying to find the last box of Fall decorations that is hiding somewhere in my garage.

Blessings to all for a GREAT weekend!

12 comments:

Becky K. said...

That is so creative. I love creativity!

Becky K.

Vee said...

Pie in the shower sounds perfectly fine to me...either variety. LOL!

suzeeez said...

OMG....you sure had me going with those pictures and I was instantly in the mood for a big bite of pumpkin pie. I was sure that you would follow the photo with a recipe. Then shocked when I found out it was soap. I so hoped it was pie !lol
Sue

ohiofarmgirl said...

Now that is so cute...Dianntha

~~Deby said...

oh...then there would be no calories right ?...this is fun !....I think it gives new meaning to the phrase "I am going to wash your mouth out with soap"...

Shelley said...

Fooled me....bet taking a shower with that would make ya awful hunger for something sweet....:)...blessings on your weekend Robin.

Look beyond the picket fence said...

Pumpkin is my favorite pie, by far! This is a really cute idea. The missing sock doll is also a great idea. Thanks for sharing.
denise

Susan said...

Oh my gosh, how wonderful. I love pumpkin and a soap that looks and smells like pumpkin pie! Too lovely.

Thanks for posting this,
Susan
http://clucklebees.blogspot.com/

Mom2fur said...

Those are really funny! You sure would have to make certain they never got near the dining room table, LOL!

FarmHouse Style said...

Oh my gosh! You fooled me... that looks so real I can almost taste it:-)

Rhonda

Life on the Edge said...

This was looking so good that my mouth was literally watering...then you say it is soap? Wow! lol

I do love all things pumpkin scented though.

Kady
Life on the Edge

Denise said...

I am headed over there to buy a slice now..... I think I can even smell it....